All APIs may respond with the following response codes:
- 200 OK:
- The request was successful and the response body contains the representation requested.
- 204 NO RESPONSE:
- The request was successful, but there is no information to send back (usually returned by successful non-GET operations).
- 302 FOUND:
- A common redirect response; you can GET the representation at the URI in the Location response header.
- 400 BAD REQUEST:
- The data given in the request failed validation. Inspect the response body for details (see Error data structure for details).
- 401 UNAUTHORIZED:
- The supplied credentials, if any, are not sufficient to access the resource.
- 404 NOT FOUND:
- Resource is not available under requested URL.
- 500 SERVER ERROR:
- We couldn't return the representation. Please try again.
The applicative validations and errors are returned with 400 (Bad Request) HTTP response code accompanied with the following Error structure:
||Code of the error, i.e.
||Detailed error message