Careers at DudaMobile
Web & Graphic Designer
Palo Alto, CA
Duda is seeking a top-tier candidate for our Web & Graphic Designer position. At Duda, we create technology that allows web professionals to rapidly build responsive websites that look great on any device and can be customized for any visitor. Duda's platform is designed for growth and flexibility to ensure our customers always have access to the most cutting-edge tools in the web design industry.
The Web and Graphic Designer will belong to the Creative Department and report to the team’s Product and Brand Marketing Director. This person will create inspiring and innovative designs for our website, landing pages, marketing campaigns and branding collateral.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and enjoy tackling the full spectrum of design work - from print and graphics to web design. We’re looking for someone smart, fun and passionate about design. GREAT taste is a necessity. Must be a team player, communicate well, and bring their great attitude and strong work ethic to the office every day. All applicants must provide an online portfolio or dribbble account.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new marketing campaigns, collateral and ads
- Assist with branding assets supporting events, trade shows, collateral and presentations
- Take projects through all phases of the creative process; from brainstorming and concepts, through execution and delivery
- Work collaboratively with copywriters and project managers
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 2-4 years of professional design experience
- Work on-site in Palo Alto.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great attitude, excellent partnership and communication skills
- Customer-centric, strategic thinking
- Is a resourceful, self-starter who is flexible to quickly-adapting needs and open to constructive feedback
- Has good taste/strong visual skills with careful attention to detail Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interactive design work
- Bonus points: After Effects experience, illustration skills, HTML, CSS, dribbble account