Careers at DudaMobile
Lead Web Designer - Marketing
Tel Aviv, Israel
Duda is seeking a top-tier web designer to join the marketing team in Israel. The ideal candidate will lead the creative process for the marketing team collaboratively with the product team. This person will create inspiring and innovative designs for Duda’s company website, sales assets, marketing campaigns and interesting new business initiatives. This is a great opportunity to really own the visual brand of Duda’s marketing products and enjoy interesting and diverse design challenges.
We’re looking for someone smart, fun and passionate about design. GREAT taste is a necessity. Must be a team player, communicate well, and bring their great attitude and strong work ethic to the office every day.
All applicants must provide an online portfolio or dribbble account.
Skills & Responsibilities:
See more open positions
- 2+ years of experience in responsive web design. Product design experience - an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent.
- Prototyping skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams on new marketing campaigns, collaterals and different sales assets
- Able to take projects through all phases of the creative process: from brainstorming and concepts, through execution and delivery
- Ability to create and manage consistent brand guidelines
- Has good taste and strong visual skills with careful attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Good understanding of HTML & CSS
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interactive design work
- Bonus points: Animation experience, illustration skills, dribbble account